Foxnext has a new blog update. In it, we see the new kit for X-23 which will be available soon in an upcoming Blitz. I have yet to put together the X-Force team and will do so once I unlock X-23. She looks to bring damage and gives the team extra focus. We also see that the next Blitz is going to be the Psychotic Blitz which will feature Carnage. Read below to see the full details of the upcoming update.
Add an Adamantium edge to your X-Force team with the top-secret kit of this week’s featured Brawler. And if indestructible metal isn’t enough for your roster aspirations, we’ve also got a fatherly Blitz, a symbiote sighting, and a Bonus Event to bolster your S.H.I.E.L.D. team. Sharpen your claws and get ready to cut into the meat of this blog…
Put the finishing touches on your X-Force team with X-23, the team’s feral finisher. Cloned from a damaged sample of Wolverine’s DNA, X-23 was trained from birth to be a ruthless assassin. She possesses nearly all of Wolverine’s mutant abilities, including superhuman strength, heightened senses, healing factor, and Adamantium claws within her arms and feet.
For the X-Force team, X-23 is a ruthless Brawler with a knack for finishing off injured enemies. She gouges for Piercing damage on every attack, and Heals each turn. When an enemy drops below 50% Health, X-23 smells blood in the air and gains Speed Bar to prep her next attack. She also enjoys a synergy with Deadpool, which allows his Special ability (Bounty Hunter) to ignore Stealth.
Unleash the claws and fury of X-23:
Traits: Hero, Global, Mutant, Brawler, X-Force
Basic – Snikt!
- Attack primary target for Piercing.
- Gain Evade.
Special – Relentless Assault
- Energy Cost: 4/4
- Attack primary target for Piercing and apply Ability Block.
- If Blocked or Dodged, gain Bonus Attack for Piercing.
- Apply +1 Ability Block, up to a maximum of 3.
- Bonus Attack is unavoidable.
- In War, Bonus Attack gains extra Focus.
Ultimate – Feral Rage
- Energy Cost: 4/6
- Attack the most injured non-summoned target for Piercing while ignoring Taunt and Stealth, then flip Stealth on that target.
- Repeat this attack 4 additional times.
- If X-23 finishes the last non-summoned enemy, repeat this full attack against the most injured summoned targets.
Passive – Mutant Weapon
- On Turn, Heal for 10% of this character’s Max Health.
- When an enemy drops to below 50% Health, fill Speed Bar.
- When this character’s Health drops below 50%, gain 2 Evade.
- Gain Focus.
- X-Force allies and Wolverine gain Focus.
- On War Offense:
- Gain additional Focus.
- X-Force allies gain additional Focus
Fight in the name of science and symbiotes in this week’s Blitzes. Along with character shards, this week’s Blitzes will also reward Unity Orb Fragments as a part of our ongoing Unity event. First up, stretch the limits of your roster to grab Mister Fantastic shards in the Elastic Blitz, which the community chose in our recent Facebook poll. Then bond with Carnage character shards in the Psychotic Blitz.
UNITY EVENT REMINDER
The Unity event starts this weekend, so be on the lookout for the limited-time milestones and calendar, featuring Negasonic Teenage Warhead. Last week’s blog has a rundown of the details, so take another look to plan your attack.
CALLING ALL AGENTS
Coming down the pipeline is the Calling All Agents Bonus Event where you can earn double character shard rewards in the following Campaign nodes:
Captain America: Heroes 6-9 & Nexus 1-3
Black Widow: Heroes 7-3
Hawkeye: Heroes 6-6 & Villains 1-9
S.H.I.E.L.D. Security: Heroes 3-6
S.H.I.E.L.D. Assault: Nexus 2-3
S.H.I.E.L.D. Medic: Heroes 2-3 & Villains 1-6
S.H.I.E.L.D. Operative: Heroes 4-3
Until next time…
Good luck, Commanders!